Activity 1- Every Picture Tells A Story
As a department, put the pictures in order so that they tell a story. Please add a sentence or two at the bottom of each picture to show what you are thinking. Be prepared to tell your story to the group.
Activity 2- Goals/Dept Action Steps Update
What are our goals? CLICK HERE to access goals.
How will we work together during early release to achieve them?
Activity 3- Instructional Strategies Weebly Worktime
1. How do I get to the weebly?
2. What's new at the website?
3. Within your department, explore the instructional strategies website.
Find one or two strategies that you will use with students within the next two weeks. This activity needs to connect to the school goals.
4. Share the strategy you selected on the board below.
5. Plan how you will use the strategy in an existing lesson or unit. Create any resources you or students will need to implement the strategy. Be prepared to share your plan at your table at 2:30pm.
Activity 4- Share & Reflect
Share the plan you created. What is the strategy you selected and how will students use it? Select one plan at your table to share with the entire group.